There was a problem loading the comments.

Requests for Invoices for Accounting/Tax Purposes

Support Portal  »  Knowledgebase  »  Viewing Article


For all official invoices, you need to contact either Paddle or FastSpring, whichever of our two official retailers charged your card/PayPal account.

You can get in touch with either of these companies via their web sites:

Paddle - appears on card statement as PADDLE.NET* SITEARROW:
You can request a full invoice history to your email here:

FastSpring - appears on card statement as FS* SITEARROW:

Share via
Did you find this article useful?  

Related Articles


Add Comment

Replying to  

© Bulk Buy Hosting